Re: PISTON EXPANDERS ( ??? ), MARVEL CARBS ( ??? )

To: <RACE427@aol.com>, <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: PISTON EXPANDERS ( ??? ), MARVEL CARBS ( ??? )
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 00:47:29 -0600
Okay Tony.... Let me see..... Stick Fuel in and attach a Throttle cable....
No Lap Top.... NO 8 injectors.... No Sensors.... No Wiring.... hmmm   FI is
NOT easier....

Is the Carb an antique.... YES.... Is it as good as Fuel injection ....
NO..... Will Fuel injection replace it one day.... Hmmm been trying for
years.... Still hasn't ...But maybe one day....

I can't make the statement that Fuel injection is The only answer... I can
tell you it's better for Fuel delivery... But for the novice racer.... there
is nothing as Easy as the 4 barrel Carburator....

Keith ( damn I love opinions )( and YES I love EFI... haven't run it yet...
but I will one day.... just got to become less then a novice racer)