Re: More Points computation ideas

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: More Points computation ideas
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 14:16:38 -0800 (PST)
Well Keith, I'll say one thing - You stirred it
up good and now John B has a lot of food for
thought.  John has done a great job running this
thing, and my sentiments are: You can't make all
of the people happy all of the time, and you may
not make them all happy any of the time, but if
you make any of them happy any of the time, then
you're doing something right.  As long as I can
get on the course, I'm happy, so, John must be
doing something right!  Cheers to John B!

=====
Dick J in East Texas
 - - ECTA #72 - -
 G/FCC  -   FX/STR