Re: More Points computation ideas

To: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: More Points computation ideas
From: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 21:19:24
Hear! Hear! Three cheers for the ECTA crew altogether, especially John B. I
think it is a great thing John has done by getting this all together. And
that's no lie.

mayf

At 02:16 PM 11/29/99 -0800, Dick Jurkowski wrote:
>Well Keith, I'll say one thing - You stirred it
>up good and now John B has a lot of food for
>thought.  John has done a great job running this
>thing, and my sentiments are: You can't make all
>of the people happy all of the time, and you may
>not make them all happy any of the time, but if
>you make any of them happy any of the time, then
>you're doing something right.  As long as I can
>get on the course, I'm happy, so, John must be
>doing something right!  Cheers to John B!
>
>=====
>Dick J in East Texas
> - - ECTA #72 - -
> G/FCC  -   FX/STR
>Thousands of Stores.  Millions of Products.  All in one place.
>Yahoo! Shopping: http://shopping.yahoo.com

L.E. Mayfield
124 Maximillion Drive
Madison, Al. 35758-8171
1-256-837-1051

old >>>>>>>>  http://www.hsv.tis.net/~mayfield
new >>>>>>>>  http://home.hiwaay.net/~lemayf

DrMayf@AOL.com
lemay@hiwaay.net   <<<<preferred

Sunbeam Tiger, B9471136
Sunbeam Alpine Bonneville Land Speed Racer,
'66 Hydroplane Drag Boat (390 FE)