healeys

[Healeys] Renewing the clutch

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Renewing the clutch
From: Paul Leeks <paulleeks909@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2021 19:20:16 +0000

--000000000000c99af405baafd53a

Hi chaps

The clutch on my 100/6 BN4 is starting to slip a bit. So, I am thinking of
replacing it.

The question is ... is it possible/practical to change it in situ (without
removing the gearbox and the engine from the car)?

ie: lift off transmission tunnel, undo and drop propshaft, disconnect
gearbox from engine (no overdrive) and move it backwards on a jack, change
clutch and put it all back together?

As always, any advice very gratefully received.

Many thanks

Paul Leeks
100/6 BN4
Lancashire, UK

--000000000000c99af405baafd53a

slip a bit. So, I am thinking of replacing it.<br><br>The question is ... i=
s it possible/practical to change it in situ (without removing the gearbox =
and the engine from the car)?<br><br>ie: lift off transmission tunnel, undo=
 and drop propshaft, disconnect gearbox from engine (no overdrive) and move=
 it backwards on a jack, change clutch and put it all back together?<br><br=

--000000000000c99af405baafd53a--

--===============4477805418130727758==