RE: How does GEEZ calculate usage?

To: "geez@autox.team.net" <geez@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: How does GEEZ calculate usage?
From: Engstrom <engstrom@onramp.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 12:23:13 -0500
Todd,

how long was the usage drop?  Were you left foot braking?  If you weren't,
there would be a slight drop in usage as you lifted your foot off the
accelerator
and put it on the brake.  Of course, rumor has it that Brian Priebe left foot
brakes so that wouldn't explain his relative drop.

John "No, not that one" Engstrom