Re: Speed and Vehicle data

To: Arthur Emerson <vreihen@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Speed and Vehicle data
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 07:45:46 -0700
About the distance gage...OOPS!  I can e-mail it to anyone that wants
it, or if you would like I can zip it and e-mail it to the list.

The website is (hopefully) going to undergo a transition over the coming
weeks to a more flexible platform.  Because I have little time for
updates, I need to be able to just update a single page.  Most every
html generator out there will do that...except the one I chose.  Argh.
So I'm hopefully converting it all over to HoTMetaL 5.0, and that should
allow that kind of flexibility.  Right now, for me to update a single
page of the website, the goofy tool wants to delete the whole website,
and have me resend the whole thing.  That's an hour-long process.

I'm also interested in having runs from other drivers appear on the
website, but these previous hurdles have been daunting.  Perhaps with
the HoTMetaL...

--Byron