Re: Speed and Vehicle data

To: Wally Strzelec <Wally@Tamu.edu>
Subject: Re: Speed and Vehicle data
From: Arthur Emerson <vreihen@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 07:14:32 -0700 (PDT)
Wally Strzelec <Wally@Tamu.edu> wrote:

> When I pull up the gages, I did not see a RPM of HP, I have been
> missing
> some very obvious this the last couple of days thou.  Are they just
> named HP.exe and RPM.exe?

The RPM gauge is named tach.exe.  The horsepower gauge is named
hp.exe, but was not on the latest distribution disks.  You have to
download and unzip it from the web site.  There was also mention of
a downloadable distance traveled gauge in the revision history and
gauges section of the help file, but that doesn't appear to be on
the web site at the moment.

On the tach, you "shift" gears by right or left clicking with the
mouse on the gear number on the lower right corner of the
display.  I've already used the tach to "what if" a downshift
and to try different diameter tires in the week that I've had
the package.....

-Arthur