fot

[Fot] 1962 Spitfire Race Car For Sale

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] 1962 Spitfire Race Car For Sale
From: robert--- via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 22:18:36 -0500
I am selling my â??62, 1147cc â??GPâ?? Spitfire

Commission #FC921 â?? built in December 1962 and delivered in Houston in
early â??63

Race history back into the early 70s.

Class winner with SVRA at COTA & IMS.  CVAR class champion 2018

Includes everything you need to go vintage racing.

Currently a rolling chassis with the engine and gearbox out.

New (zero time) full race engine on stand ready to go in.

Engine built by Rick Parnet â?? Forged pistons, Pauter rods and a custom
big-valve head by John Edwards at Costa Mesa R&D â?? Subaru sodium cooled
valves with bee-hive springs

Info on the head - https://youtu.be/CmP86fz3whA?si=-nKdky-Bm514cvgy

New brakes and Konis on all corners â?? 3:89 diff.

3 sets of wheels.
13 x 6 Panasports with new Hosier TDs

13 x 5.5 American Racing Wheels with Nankang AR1 (100TW) with ¾ tread
remaining

14 x 5.5 Panasports with Dunlop rain tires

Two additional 13 x 6 Wolfrace wheels  - no tires

Includes a rebuildable 1147cc engine in similar spec to the new engine
(less custom head) also by Costa Mesa.

Two good gearboxes â?? spare 4:11 diff and too many other spares

MyLap subscription free transponder & AIM Solo lap timer.

SCCA & CVAR logbooks.

Includes a fully enclosed two-axel trailer with tire rack

Seriously, everything you need to go vintage racing.

Priced for quick sale.

First $10,000 takes it all.

Contact me at robert@mackenzie.aero or call  210.415.5107 for more
information.