fot

Re: [Fot] Electric connections

To: FoTTriumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Electric connections
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2013 14:19:28 -0600
Tony Drews wrote:
> I solder anything I can.  I usually run some heat shrink tubing over
> the joint between the connector and the wire after soldering.

For connections that won't allow heat shrink tubing, I usually use the
liquid electrical tape,
as they call it.   Well, I did forget once when hooking up a single wire
alternator on Killer
right before a race.  That was the one where the wire came loose and did
an electric
discharge machining job on my front brake line.  Festive!

mjb.
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive