Re: [Roadsters] Vacuum Advance Issue?

To: wattaj <wattaj@yahoo.com>, "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Vacuum Advance Issue?
From: Gary and Cindy Ault <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 22:23:01 -0700 (PDT)
Alan,

I presume you have made a short stub piece of copper line for the
connection at the distributor.  Can you not find a rubber vacuum hose with an
ID which will fit tightly over the stub?  That's essentially the arrangement
the later cars have with their vacuum units which have stub pipes instead of a
threaded connnection for a compression fitting.

Gary