Re: [Roadsters] Vacuum Advance Issue?

To: Jim Svedise <svedise@hotmail.com>, Datsun Club <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Vacuum Advance Issue?
From: wattaj <wattaj@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 09:29:09 -0700 (PDT)
I see the 2.0L distributors at RockAuto.com, but not the 1600.  Let me know if
I am just missing it on their webpage.

DatsunParts.com does sell new vacuum
advance units for the 1600.  I am going to start there to get the timing set
correctly and then move on to checking valve clearances and/or carb tuning.
Thanks,
Alan