Re: [Roadsters] Vacuum Advance Issue?

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Vacuum Advance Issue?
From: wattaj <wattaj@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 20:42:55 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for all the replies to my original post.  My new vacuum advance unit
and carb insulator block gaskets arrived in record time from Dean at Datsun
Parts.  My struggle is now making an airtight connection from the rubber
vacuum hose to the vacuum advance unit.  The new vacuum advance is setup for a
1/8 inch copper tube compression connection.  My issue is at some point the
1/8 inch copper tube needs to transition to the rubber vacuum line.  After
many internet searches and a couple attempts at a solution, I am open to any
and all suggestions.

Thanks,
Alan
Tualatin, OR