Re: [Roadsters] eBay

To: <poontang188@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] eBay
From: michael poorboy <roadsterx@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 19:20:27 +0000
Scott,

This happpened to me about 10 years ago when a fellow Roadster list member
emailed me

early in the morning asking if the advertised car picture was mine. It took me
about 24 hours to get Ebay to take it down. The guy who pirated it refused to
do so on his own. Even with multiple requests from me and other forum members.
He had direct linked the

photo from someone elses website, so that person was able to change out the
image to

a picture of a wrecked Roadster :) . I had to back door Ebays system and was
able to get through by calling thier main switchboard, and a very nice
operator was able to get me through to someone who could remove the auction.

Good luck !!

Mike

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469230/direct/01/

http://www.team.net/archive