Re: [Roadsters] [Roadtsers] eBay

To: Datsun Roadster Listserver <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] [Roadtsers] eBay
From: Michael Knorr <mhknorr@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 18:00:21 -0700
This is starting to smell like copyright violation. And copyright violaters
certainly are the "devils," Mr. Advocate, their work NOT something to be proud
of. My wife is a professional photographer and when she sees her work used
without her permission, there's hell to pay. If those photos weren't
copyrighted, then Scott has a right to be upset and not much else. If they
were copyrighted, however, the violater deserves no respect from the rest of
us, deserves to pay Scott and Don for his thievery, and finally, deserves a
reaming of a certain orifice on his backside.

Regards, Michael Knorr

1966 SPL311-0369

http://www.team.net/archive