Re: [Roadsters] eBay

To: davesmbox@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] eBay
From: stl@adnc.com
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 11:03:55 -0800
Dave M. wrote: "You should be proud that someone thought enough of
your cars to use a photo.... So what if someone used your photo....
OK Let the flames begin."

This is not intended to be a flame, but it is a different point of view.

While there is a lot of truth in the old saying that "imitation is the
sincerest form of flattery", taking and using someone else's work
without their permission, whether it is a photograph that they took or
a picture that they drew, is theft, plain and simple.  Whether it
involves Datsun Roadsters or anything else.

My $0.02.

Steve Landuyt
'69 2000

Quoting davesmbox@aol.com: