Re: [Roadsters] eBay

To: poontang188@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] eBay
From: davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 08:20:00 -0500
Hi Scott,
Just playing devils advocate here and trust me it is NOT my ebay listing.
You and Don  Morrell have been huge advocates for these cars and its that work
that allows us all to keep these cars on the road.
You should be proud that someone thought enough of your cars to use a photo.
I got out of the club thing and even stopped going to the Glen because it
stopped being fun. (Except the wine tours and cookouts) but people take this
too serious.
They are just cars we love. People vilify some of the vendors because they
want to make a buck but it is their hard work that keeps us all going . So
what if they want to put food on their kids plate.
So what if someone used your photo. If it were me I would be proud. But then
again one of my cars was voted "needs tough love"
Just my 2 cents. OK Let the flames begin.
Dave M