Re: [Roadsters] Tuner/CD player Vertical mount?

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Tuner/CD player Vertical mount?
From: Ronnie Day <ronnie.day@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 14:04:01 -0600
The iTrip is one of the units I have, the other is the Harmon Kardon (I
think) Plug & Go. I think the problem with the Accord is the antenna and
possibly the radio. The antenna is a horizontal wire dipole at the top of
the rear window. It's pitiful for normal FM reception and probably just far
enough from the iTrip (in the front of the car) to not work well.

If I take the Accord to Road Atlanta I plan to replace the OEM radio before
I leave with an Alpine that has all the iPod controls and a display
included. If I take the Odyssey van, it already has a nice Alpine, with an
Aux input pigtail. I mean a man on the road has to have his tunes, ya know!

Ron