Re: [Roadsters] Tuner/CD player Vertical mount?

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Tuner/CD player Vertical mount?
From: Dan Kroninger <d_kroninger@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 12:51:35 -0600
I installed something called a Red-Rad from Brewcity that allows you to run
your ipod through your factory AM radio.  Unfortunately my speaker is crap,
but otherwise it works really good.  I had Keiths Dad rebuild my radio and it
works like a charm.  Might need to do something to make it louder to hear at
speed, but it is nice not to hack up the dash, and it doesn't look like an eye
sore.

Dan