Re: [Roadsters] Ongoing suspension issues--pay it forward???

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Ongoing suspension issues--pay it forward???
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 3:44:55 -0700
I am talking about the REAR bar of the A-arm assembly. Not a spindle. I was
able
to remove the lower spindle bushing nuts relatively easy. (But being 6'5" and
almost 300 pounds provides ample leverage.)

Do you have a rear A-arm assembly part?

Tim

---- Peter Harrison <granvillecomputing@hotmail.com> wrote:

Having just done the exact same thing - I have found the following to work

Using the appropriate size socket, and in my case a torque wrench, because
of it's length, I just positioned it so that the wrench was laying on the
ground and then I stood on the a-Arm - took some time, but off it came.

FWIW