[Roadsters] Ongoing suspension issues--pay it forward???

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Ongoing suspension issues--pay it forward???
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 16:58:23 -0400
I was able to dismantle the lower A-arm assemblies fairly easily once I had a
socket that fit the bushing nuts and a four foot piece of pipe for leverage. As
I started this process, I noticed that the REAR bar of one A-arm set up was
bent--sure wish I had noticed this before I pulled it off the part car!! So,
now I need one. Does any one have one of these parts that they would be willing
to let go free or cheap?

Also, it is ok to re-use a lower shock mount plate if the hole isn't 100%
round? Since the shock itself has mounting washers, etc, can I re-use this
mounting plate?

Thanks

Tim
Belleville, WI.