[Roadsters] Trailer needs love too

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Trailer needs love too
From: "Andy Cost" <andycost@embarqmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 08:30:48 -0500
I spend almost all my free time working on my race car. Yesterday I spent
all day yesterday working on the trailer.  It now has new lights so I won't
get pulled over any more.  I rewired the battery and brakes.  I moved the
spare tire onto the tongue.  I had to cut the spare tire mount off and weld
it on the tongue.  I really didn't like the tire where it was on the side og
the trailer because it was always in the way when trying to tie down stuff
or work on the car while it was on the trailer.  It also blocked the view of
the race car.  I can't have that.  The old trailer is in rough shape but it
will make a few more years.

Andy