[Roadsters] Clutch Question

To: Datsun roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Clutch Question
From: Jim Gammon <gtpjimgammon@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 09:12:19 -0800 (PST)
I just got my 2000 1969 back together after a complete engine and trans
rebuild. 2 years, a bit of procrastinating and weather.

  Today is is warm here in NJ, so I decided to do some final stuff. I started
her up, balanced the carbs, setthe timing and then went to bleed the clutch.

  The pedal would not move, and won't unless I push VERY hard. It moved fine 3
weeks ago, and since it was low, I added fluid. DOT4.

  Did I use the wrong fluid?

  Do I need to rebuild the cylinder? I didn'ttouch the master of slave in this
rebuild.

  Thanks in advance.

  Jim Gammon
  New Jersey