Indicator Problem solved

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Indicator Problem solved
From: "steb" <stebharvey@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 14:55:25 -0500
Gang,

Thanks for all the input on my non-functioning indicator problem. One
problem was that the relay was missing so I stole one from my driver
1600. Still couldn't get any indicators at that point. I disconnected
the 4-wire connector that goes to the steering housing at least a dozen
times during the trouble shooting process. My son-in-law stopped over
and I asked him to re-connect the 4-wire connector and, like magic, the
indicators started working. He said he pushed the two pieces together
with great force. So, the problem was me not engaging the two halves
together enough to make good contact. DAH!

All is well and I can hopefully sell the car this weekend with all items
functioning as they should.

Steve