RE: Indicator Problem solved

To: "'steb'" <stebharvey@ameritech.net>,
Subject: RE: Indicator Problem solved
From: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 06:47:37 -0400
Hi Steve,
Glad to hear you got that worked out! My left turn signal has started
working again, intermittently. I didn't work on it. It just started working,
kind of. Is your Son-in-law available to stop by on Sunday afternoon and
"lay hands" on my car? HAHAHAHAHA! Sounds like he's got the magic touch!

Matt (getting ready to go out and work on Loreli)
Loreli (getting ready to have me go work on her)
And Tater (waiting for his dad to get dressed so we can go for a walk and he
can pee)