Re: Looking for a roadster mechanic near Dover, OH

To: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>, "Roadster List"
Subject: Re: Looking for a roadster mechanic near Dover, OH
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 13:53:14 -0400
Gordon,
I don't want to speak for him, but Jim Sloan, Sloan Racing, is only about
1/2hr drive in N. Canton, OH.  Jim and his daughter Kathy field two 2000's
in regional SCCA.  He knows these motors inside and out - I was crewing for
once and watched him replace a few valve retainers on the car, in the rain,
using a piece of rope stuffed into the cylinder to keep the valves from
dropping.  If you can pass along the guy's contact info. to me, I'll check
with Jim to see if he can help him out.
Mark Sedlack
ZROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH