RE: Looking for a roadster mechanic near Dover, OH

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Looking for a roadster mechanic near Dover, OH
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 10:34:10 -0800
If someone describes him (or her) self as "not mechanically inclined" I just
accept that. It might mean they don't feel they have the skill or knowledge.
It might also mean they don't have a desire to develop same. It almost
certainly means they don't have the tools for the job. I know plenty of
people who think nothing of tearing their houses apart but who don't even
own a socket set.

I'm pretty much the flip side of that coin. I've got tons of car-related
tools, from multiple socket sets, torque wrenches, brake line wrenches and
crows feet to a drill press, outside and inside micrometers, dial
indicators, air tools, leak-down tester, even a calibrated burrette. But
when it comes to woodworking: miter saw, table saw or router? No, no and no.
I admit to having a couple of hammers and hand saws and a circular saw, but
that's about it except for "crossover" tools like drills, screwdrivers, etc.
I just don't do carpentry.

Gordon