New Products update

To: 311 List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Products update
From: Les Cannaday <les@classicdatsun.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 09:34:55 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All
  Happy to tell you all that the new windshield rubber seal for the late  model
high windshield roadsters are ready and were done by My friend  Randy who owns
a company that makes hard to find rubber parts for other  cars he is very
reputable but discriminating on what he will make and  who he will get involved
with. I suggested this project since I needed  some for my customers. These
will only be availible through Randy on  Ebay or myself at Classic Datsun and
will be at the throwback price  $165 which is the last price it sold at Nissan
and there will be no  games and same price either way.
  I have also had made new better quality upper door wipe strips and high
windshield side strips at lower prices New door wipers are $26.00 per  pair and
the Side strips are $30 for the pair.
  We have also made the Low windshield Mounting rubber and have it at $62 for
the whole set.
  THanks for your time!
  Les

Les Cannaday