2 low windshield hardtops & 1600 engine for sale...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 2 low windshield hardtops & 1600 engine for sale...
From: "Joaquin Gomez" <pikis714@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 04:23:30 +0000
Anyone here on the list interested in a hardtop for a low windshield
roadster?  One is in Ok condition new seals would be good. Has the 2 latches
- off a 66 has porthole.  The other is off a 1500 no porthole but has a bent
spot on the front left corner.  could still be usable.. kept the water out
of the car!! New seals would be good on the rear window.. Both tops have
good glass... Make me some offers!  They are taking up too much space. I am
in Buena Park, Ca 90620. I also have a 3 main 1600 engine Condition is
unknown. Missing water tower water pump valve cover,dist, oil filter mount..
has clutch and flywheel. Turns freely.  Make me some offers!!

Joaquin
67.5 1600
Buena Park,CA