Vendor websites with prices and pictures

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vendor websites with prices and pictures
From: <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 20:18:21 -0400
That's a good question...  the referenced website that everyone is gushing over
is Dean Apostles Fairlady Products site at www.datsunparts.com.    Much
improved without the kludge page system he had before and the addition of the
prices!  Thanks Dean!

To be fair and balanced here, we can't forget the other vendors who also have
nice websites with prices and some pictures..

Rallye...  probably the NICEST Datsun parts website I have ever seen with
pictures, parts, prices, advice, etc...  www.datsunroadster.com

Sports Imports...  Ross Mullen doesn't have ALL the parts listed, but this is
one classy looking site http://www.sportsimports.ca/parts/default.htm

Classic Datsun Motorsports.   Les Cannady runs a restoration shop, but also has
parts for sale.  No pictures, but has some great descriptions and prices.
http://www.classicdatsun.com/

Rods Discount Datsun Parts   No pictures, but has all the prices available for
what he's got...http://www.rodsdatsun.com/

Mike Youngs Datsun Sports...  Pictures and
prices...http://www.datsunsports.com/

I'm sorry if I missed anyone!  These are just the ones I could find quickly.. :)

Eric