Re: If you lit a match in my garage, you would blow it all to

To: "Dan Neff" <neffster189@adelphia.net>,
Subject: Re: If you lit a match in my garage, you would blow it all to
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@schroeder-family.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 13:33:39 -0500
<snip>my jets  (usually one at a time) stick probably at least once a year due
to crappy gas (no matter WHERE I get gas, no matter how often I  change the
filter).

Wonderful stuff, isn't it?  :^((  Legal or not, it's the reason I like avgas.
But then, mine is only driven occasionally.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
roadster@schroeder-family.us
Home page: http://schroeder-family.us
NRA Life Member

Behold the superfluous. They are always sick. They
vomit their gall and call it a newspaper.
Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche   1844-1900