Opinions on window problem

To: "datsun-roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Opinions on window problem
From: "Jones Barton" <Jones_Barton@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:54:27 -0700
Hi Roadsters,

    My passenger side window when rolled up comes out of the metal channel on
the angel window by about a quarter of an inch at the top.  This causes a
whistling sound while driving with top up and window closed.  How would I
adjust this.  I thought about putting a shim in the window channel of the
crank but this does not sound like a way to do it right.  Does anyone know how
to adjust this.

Jones Barton
1969 1600
Steilacoom Wa

Still great cruising weather her in Washington probable only a couple of weeks
before the rain hits