Re: Opinions on window problem

To: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Subject: Re: Opinions on window problem
From: "Jones Barton" <Jones_Barton@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:07:42 -0700
John and all,

    I read the posting by Gary a couple of weeks ago I believe his problem was
that the window was coming above the angle window by an inch or so.  Would the
nylon spacer also cause the window to not go up straight? It is like the
window is cocked to the right slightly causing it to come out of the channel.
I also have the problem Gary is having but can live with that.

Jones