Re: "Gotcha"

To: <gregs672liter@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: "Gotcha"
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@schroeder-family.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 11:29:53 -0500
Wow!  Bill got a hummer in the Oval Office; big deal.  IT WASN'T THE SEX.
Clinton committed perjury regardless of what his spin masters tired to make of
it.  It doesn't get much worse than a President committing perjury.

As for the war in Iraq, if world leaders had been more proactive in the past
many atrocities could have been averted not the least of which was World War
II.  As for the WMD's, Saddam swore to the world that he had and would use
them.  He had, in fact, used such items in the past.  Try standing in front of
a cop and yelling "I have a gun and I'm going to use it!" and see what
happens.  I doubt that you will like the response.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
roadster@schroeder-family.us
Home page: http://schroeder-family.us
NRA Life Member

Behold the superfluous. They are always sick. They
vomit their gall and call it a newspaper.
Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche   1844-1900