Re: "Gotcha"

To: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: "Gotcha"
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 14:37:27 -0400
Craig,

What is "going on", is serial misrepresentation, which when corrected,
results in the follow-on serial receipt of profanity laced direct email,
from several list participants.

Those parties have no excuse for sending that sort of direct reply to a
public forum message, in which no similar language or invective was
used, nor will I stand for being subjected to receiving same.

If the sender thought it was a throwaway flip-off, he has now found it
won't be for long.  Perhaps it will change his behavior.  Perhaps not.

As for me, I will just continue to correct the record and respond to
roadster posts.

- Bob