Re: Rear Brake calipers wanted - slightly off topic, but

To: datsun-roadsters-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rear Brake calipers wanted - slightly off topic, but
From: linob@sentex.net
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 17:25:58 -0400
Hi Roadster list,

I'm hoping that someone can help me out - I'm looking for rear brake calipers
for a 1982 or 1983 Datsun 280ZX - condition is not important - just looking for
re-buildable cores. I'm doing a rear disc brake conversion on my 240Z

If someone has a set and is going to the Glen this week-end, we can hook up
there...I'm looking forward to seeing a few Roadster's there

Thanks in advance everyone, you can reply to me direct.

Lino B.

SRL-00016 - some assembly required