"Gotcha"

To: "RWM" <RWM@rwmann.com>
Subject: "Gotcha"
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 14:09:24 -0400
Bob,

whatever else may be going on, you seem to feel somehow you "got" Eric by
posting his e-mail to you to the list. everyone is entitled to their
opinion, his was expressed to you in a private forum, straight to you via
e-mail. on the other hand, YOU are the one who subjected the list to the
remark, not Eric. all you proved is that you were able to get someone really
pissed off at you- if you got anyone, it was yourself. YOU are the one who
owes the list a public apology for your behavior, not Eric. I don't have
anything against you personally, we've e-mailed back and forth offlist
before... but you really overstepped the bounds when you chose to post that
private remark to this public forum. I suggest meditation, blood pressure
medicine, whatever it takes..... just keep it off the list.

Craig (Halsted)
mostly roadsters