re oil pressure

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: re oil pressure
From: "Ken & Tammy" <wilhouse@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 22:03:25 -0500
Thanks for all the replies.
There were no abnormal sounds.  The first time I saw it happen, I was reaching
for the key and heading for the curb in a hurry when the pressure jumped back
up.  Apologies to anybody driving behind me that day. ;-)
The next time it happened, the gauge stayed on 0, but I was a block from home.
I let it run at the house for a little while, but the engine sounded
completely normal.  I suspected it was the gauge, but not enough to drive the
car until I ran it by the list.
I am using 10W30 in the car, but Haven't changed the oil since taking it out
of storage this spring.
I will get out early in the am and check the wiring etc per your suggestions.
Thanks so much for the info.
Ken
'67 1600