Datsuns and milage ..was Gas Shortages

To: "Andy Cost" <andycost@earthlink.net>
Subject: Datsuns and milage ..was Gas Shortages
From: Marc&Heidi <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 09:42:51 -0500
I'll keep an eye out for a Datsun 520 pickup for ya.  There was a guy
in Hawaii in the 60s that towed his roadster to the races with a 520
that's with the j13 engine. Don't remember his name, but remember
seeing photos.   Great milage if you don't mind never going faster than
45mph ;^)
My j13 engined 320 resto has been in doldrums since it's gotten
seriously hot & muggy here.

  Roadster content: anyone know of a not too harsh mildew remover?  The
inside surface of my top is getting moldy!  It's not supposed to be so
humid here near San Antonio, the last two summers have been really
weird.  I would have expected this back in Jacksonville, but not west
if Interstate 35.

-Marc