Alien Tinfoil Hats

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Alien Tinfoil Hats
From: "Donna and Terry Cost" <tcost@hot.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 20:26:53 -0500
I also make a car cover that will keep alien brainwaves from infecting your
Roadster.  I have noticed that Kevin McDonald's Roadster in Round Rock is
becoming an embarrassment to his owner, and I blame that entirely on alien
brain waves.  So, even if you don't think you are infected with alien brain
waves (and you know who you are) and you refuse to protect yourself, please
protect your Pride and Joy with an alien brain wave protective car cover.  If
you want me to custom design your cover, I will pick up your Roadster at your
house (for a slight fee) and return it when I have completed the cover.

Leisure Suit Terry