Alien Tinfoil Hats

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Alien Tinfoil Hats
From: "Donna and Terry Cost" <tcost@hot.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 15:44:22 -0500
I am in the business of making anti-brain wave hats from the bubble
wrap-tinfoil insulation I bought at Lowe's.  My son Andy and Granddaughter
Bridget are wearing the prototypes.  I can truthfully say that no aliens have
succeeded in beaming secret messages into their brains since they started
wearing them.  For a modest fee I will custom make your hat and ship it free.
Just give me your hat size and a credit card number.  The basic style is
Aussie bush hat, and for another modest fee I will hang little balls of
tinfoil around the brim to drive off alien-dominated flies.

Andy did well last Sunday at the ER autocross.  His KA-24 powered Roadster
beat all the fendered cars and was within a respectable time of the open
wheeled cars.  Some of the fendered cars were driven by National Champions.  I
don't think the 12 year old girl in the go-cart was there.  I've been a little
under the weather, and when the temperature reached 85 (9 o'clock) I decided
that sitting on hot asphalt eight more hours wouldn't help me get any better.
I don't know if the air got over 100, but I know the asphalt did.  I'm going
to have to get better by June 10.  We go to Pearsall, Texas to autocross on an
800x800 asphalt slab.  Pearsall is south of San Antonio in the almost-desert,
so I imagine the asphalt down there in June will be very hot.  I guess I could
take a horse trough full of ice and sit in it between runs, although it would
be hard to explain getting frostbite in June.  Come and see us if you can

Leisure Suit Terry