Re: Alien Tinfoil Hats

To: "Donna and Terry Cost" <tcost@hot.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Alien Tinfoil Hats
From: Marc&Heidi <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 18:50:08 -0500
Certain people may be in the business of providing tinfoil hats, but
are they the original purveyors to the list of this service?  Certain
other people want to know!  Just because a tinfoil hat vendor provides
an "Aussie bush hat" is that any reason for any of us (you know who you
are) to assume that that is the only style?  Certain people who got
tinfoil hats from a guy who got them from a guy and put them up on ebay
(or some other service, you know who you are) as if they were the real
thing are doing a disservice to the entire tinfoil hat community.  They
may claim that their hats are not tinfoil, but 304 stainless (you know
who you are) when it's really just the foil from a Rolos wrapper!  You
know who you are.  Here is a link as if you needed proof!

  http://www.ericisgreat.com/tinfoilhats/

It is this kind of outrageous....gleek.......pfft!  pfatang, pfatang,
ni!  ni!