Re: Parts for '67 1/2 1600 (studs vs. bolts)

To: j bush <jeremiahdbush@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Parts for '67 1/2 1600 (studs vs. bolts)
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 18:49:55 -0700
As my father-in-law would say, "How do it know?"

In other words, what's the difference between a head bolt head turning
and a nut turning?  Granted the bolt itself isn't turning when you use a
stud but that doesn't really touch the head, just go through it.  So why
would they make a difference to the longevity of the head?