Help I'm Rotting Away!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help I'm Rotting Away!
From: "Kevin T. McDonald" <ktmaustin@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 21:00:45 -0500
Help!
I've been sitting in Kevin's garage for the last 3 years completely ignored.
I'm a 69 200 with 73K miles. At one point my worthless owner cared. He put
some 40mm Mikunis and a Solex I cam in me and took me to the Saturday nights
in Round Rock - but then he lost his job and took the insurance off me and
let me sit! I told him about classic car insurance but he won't even make a
phone call to get it - he's worthless as I said. Send him some nastygrams
over the list or at ktmaustin@sbcglobal.net and give him some crap!!! Check
out his web site http://www.ktmaustin.net. He'll spend all night working on
old crap British bikes but won't even through a new battery in me and degunk
the carbs so I can get down the street. At least make him take a picture of
me and put it on his website so I can get some attention! Some owners are
just worthless...
692K