Re: Help I'm Rotting Away!

To: "Kevin T. McDonald" <ktmaustin@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: Help I'm Rotting Away!
From: <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 22:19:07 -0400
Does Kevin know you're talking to us? I couldn't find one picture of you on
that website; how do we know it is really you. For all we know you could be one
of those planes looking for attention by having us search that website. How
dare you waste our time; provide a picture of yourself or there will be no
further chit chat.

Like it ain't bad enough I talk to my own car. Uh oh, this could be considered
cheating on my roadster. I should call doctor Phil.