Parts for '67 1/2 1600

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts for '67 1/2 1600
From: Kevin Koskela <kkoskela@mlode.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 08:51:16 -0700
I've been lurking out here for a couple years and haven't posted much
before, but this weekend my wife had a problem driving the car.  It
overheated big time and I have a feeling the head gasket may have
blown.  It still starts but runs pretty rough.  Anyway, can someone
point me to one of the vendors where I might be able to get a head
gasket kit, water pump and maybe a thermostat?  I haven't torn into it
all yet, but I'm trying to get prepared.  I've called Nissan and of
course all this is NLA from them.

Thanks in advance,
Kevin Koskela