Early top bow needed

Subject: Early top bow needed
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 11:36:49 -0400
The "R" now has about 70 miles on it, and even though I'm still breaking in
the motor, it was DEFINITELY worth the effort!!!  Its been to the alignment
shop to have the front suspension setup, and handles very well.

Yes, I will be updating the website with finished product shots and video,
hopefully after the long weekend ( of course there's still lots of details to
finish up, like putting in the door glass, making door panels, painting the
twin stripes, etc.)

I have a complete soft top frame for it, and will eventually be getting a full
top and having it installed ( not something I'd tackle myself...)  I want to
make a simple bimini style top, sewn up from Sunbrela fabric, stretched over
fiberglass stiffening ribs, so I'm in need of an early top bow.  I already
have an extra set of latches, so all I need is a bow.  Can be bent or rusted -
just trying to save time vs pulling a fiberglass mold from the existing one.

Please contact me off list if you can help.
Thanks,
Mark Sedlack
ZROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH