RE: Early top bow needed

To: "'Mark Sedlack'" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: Early top bow needed
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 11:42:50 -0500
 Mark - you are soo funny!  After all the fab work you did such a great job
on, you ask for a front header for a soft top so you don't have make one -
that is a hoot!  Mark, Mark, Mark - we all want a new top header to make a
bimini (some need one just for a top) so do you think one of us will sell
you one:)  Lets see, sell you one or you make us all one mmmmm.....

Just kidding.  Or am I???  Just think of the millions you will make...

You did a great job on your custom!!!  Looking forward to the updated web
site.

Phil
SEROC