Re: The key question is...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The key question is...
From: Tomet9@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 11:20:10 EST
List,

   I installed a toggle sw between the coil and ignition and tucked it down
under the dash. It certianly isn't high tech and it's easy to defeat but then
again have you ever tried to get under these dashes? It's tighter than #&$<^..
down there, and I'm not a big guy. The starter will turn giving one the
impression that it'll start but without the coil, HEY! Who's going to spend
that
much time fumbling around looking for something they don't have any idea where
or
what it might be. I guess it all depends on how badly they want it.

                       Tom Prather 69/2.0 lady in red