Re: The key question is...wayy O/T

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The key question is...wayy O/T
From: <limprod@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 09:00:57 -0800
This true after all it's just a car, right?   With all this talk of having
my car ripped off, I never had any trouble nor am I truly concerned if it
does happen.   On the other hand, I have walked outside to find my car
missing before (tow away scam) and know first hand it "sucks"
(...especially when I had to be in formation, full dress, 2 hrs to go and a
2 1/2 hour normal speed drive to the AF base).

I would like to prevent a future experience like that or else I will have
bad... Bad...  <twitching>  BAD flashbacks.

One of the perks of stealing our cars is the fact that they are easy to
steal.  Plus, they are known to take anything.  Here in LA (or any Metro),
to be street smart and stay on top of trouble almost means you need to have
a Doctorate in Street.

It's a matter of timing I guess, but is there any good time to find your
transportation back home missing?