RE: who is this guy andrew murphy??

To: <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: who is this guy andrew murphy??
From: "Jon and Maggie" <jm.rider@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 07:09:35 -0700
I just want to say that Gordon expresses my thoughts/feelings on this matter
so eloquently that no other words need be said other than "I totally agree"
and Andrew, post away (as far as I am concerned that is)!

Sincerely,
Jon Rider
'69 2000
Bothell, WA

................ " You say you've noticed how everyone on the list likes to
help each other.  Yeah, I like that, too. We support each other and celebrate
each others successes (large and small) and commiserate with each others
problems.

So what did your post add to that sense of community? Sure, you're entitled to
your opinion. But sometimes you need to earn the right to express it. You
admit you've been lurking. What have you contributed? Sitting back sniping at
someone who has invested a bunch (and I don't mean just money) in a
restoration just sounds like sour grapes to me. It's the type of thing I'd
expect to see on a Porsche list. But it's inappropriate here.

Gordon Glasgow